Hemp oil which is also known as Hempseed oil is useful oil extracted from raw Hemp seeds. There are numerous health benefits of hemp seed oil. It is documented that hemp seed oil is good as dietary supplement and enhancing ones physical beauty.
Hemp seed oil is rich in protein, poly unsaturated fatty acids, omega 6, omega 3 and insoluble fibre. They are packed with minerals like strontium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium and phosphorus which are essential for human well being. These nutrients also help in increasing immunity, reducing skin aging and improve cardio vascular health. Let us look at some significant health benefits resulted by using hemp seed oil.
- Moisturizer – Hemp oil’s composition is similar to skin lipids which make it a very good moisturizer. It is useful for people who have dehydrated skin and nails, dry and withered skin.
- Dry Hair Treatment – Pure hemp oil can improve dry hair and is also used in hair conditioners. Other than this hemp oil is also used in shampoos, lotions, moisturizers, lip balms and sunscreen lotions.
- Make up Remover – Hemp seed oil is also used as make up remover in its natural form. If the skin is not properly cleaned in one attempt then you can use it further as it does not harm the skin.
- Rashes and Acnes Treatment – Rashes and acnes can be treated with hemp oil. The redness and irritation of rashes goes away with the usage of hemp oil. The main benefit is that it does not block the pores of skin, thus maintaining the oil production.
- Skin Reactions – In case of eczema, psoriasis and many other skin reactions, dabbing the skin with hemp oil can reduce the irritation and also help in relieving.
- Oil cleansing – For people who have oily skin, it becomes difficult to maintain the cleanliness as oil deposits resulting in blocking up of pores of skin. Finally leading to black heads and acnes, Hemp oil cleanses the skin in a better way compared to traditional cleansers.
- Reduces wrinkles and lines – Usage of hemp seed oil, reduces the lines caused by aging and wrinkles which makes you look younger and have smooth skin. It protects the skin from all harmful environment factors.
Benefits of hemp oil is not only limited to beauty methods but it is good for cooking as well. It is good for vegans. It provides anti oxidant activity to beautify skin and is suited to all types of skins.